All Saints Parish Church, Normanton is a friendly and welcoming Anglican Church, committed to serving God and our local community. Our services follow traditional patterns but are lively and informal. In everything we do we place a high emphasis on the Bible, on worship & prayer and on building relationships. We would love to see you – why not join us?
Click on items to read more.
- Jesus Shaped People – Week 15 Prophetic Challenge Political Abuse It’s the last week in our JSP programme – and it ends where the life of Jesus ended – at the cross – another victim of the abuse of power that Jews and Gentiles exercised all too frequently. Political power is essential in society – yet it can be deeply corrupting. When ...
- Advance Notice: Normanton Gala Saturday 12th September Normanton Gala is a great opportunity for the church to meet our community! We are hoping that our stand this year will bring a fresh perspective of who we are, what we do and what we believe – over a coffee and homemade cake! But none of this will be possible without ...
- Newsletter There won’t now be a Newsletter until September. If you have any Notices you would like announcing during services in August or putting on the website, please contact Diane in the Office.
- Services in August 2/8 Family Service with Baptisms 9/8 Morning Prayer 16/8 Communion with Thanksgivings 22/8 Communion 30/9 Morning Prayer
- Curacy completed! Cliff Kay has been appointed Rector of the Belton Group in North Lincoln. We very much appreciate the support Cliff received for his ordination as deacon in Halifax Minster and then his ordination as priest the following year at Wakefield Cathedral. So … we are not expecting that folk will necessarily want to or even be able ...
- Evening Services in August There will be no evening services during August. The next service will be a Communion on Sunday 6th September
See further News items HERE