All Saints Parish Church, Normanton is a friendly and welcoming Anglican Church, committed to serving God and our local community. Our services follow traditional patterns but are lively and informal. In everything we do we place a high emphasis on the Bible, on worship & prayer and on building relationships. We would love to see you – why not join us?
Click on items to read more.
- The Well Project Jenny will be officially on Maternity Leave from the end of this week. We welcome Michelle Newton who will be covering for Jenny. Please pray for Michelle as she gets to grips with the Project and also for Jenny & Guy as they welcome their new baby. Contact details for Michelle are on the back ...
- Worship Team The Worship Team event planned for the end of March has been moved to 12 March, as it clashes with another Diocesan course at the Cathedral.
- Men’s Group Prayer Breakfast in Church Saturday 7 March from 9am The next event of 2015 will be a prayer breakfast in Church. We will get the food delivered from Snack Attack so please let me know what you want by Thursday 5 March and ensure you bring money to pay for your food on the day. ‘If ...
- Women’s World Day of Prayer Friday 6 March 2:00pm Altofts Methodist Church Women’s World Day of Prayer is an international, inter-church organisation which enables us to hear the voices of women from all parts of the world: their hopes, concerns and prayers. This year’s programme of worship was written by women in the Bahamas.
- Church Walking Group The Monday afternoon walk on 2 March will be at Oakwell Country Park near Birstall, meet at the Parish Rooms for 1pm. Please let John and Kate know if you are going (tel: 223893)
- Yorkshire Philharmonic Choir On Palm Sunday Evening – 29th March at 7.30pm in Wakefield Cathedral the Yorkshire Philharmonic Choir is presenting Bach’s St. John Passion, in replacement of the Cathedral’s Evening worship. If you want to start Holy Week in a memorable way, come and share in this experience. This is one of the great choral works focussing entirely on ...
See further News items HERE