All Saints Parish Church, Normanton is a friendly and welcoming Anglican Church, committed to serving God and our local community. Our services follow traditional patterns but are lively and informal. In everything we do we place a high emphasis on the Bible, on worship & prayer and on building relationships. We would love to see you – why not join us?
- Holy Communion (BCP)Location: ChurchStarts: 10:00 amTaking place in: 5 hours, 18 mins
- WOW - Picnic & PimmsLocation: Marianne's HomeStarts: 7:30 pmTaking place in: 14 hours, 48 mins
Click on items to read more.
- Day of Prayer & Fasting – Monday 21 July On Monday 21st July we will be fasting and praying for members of our Church Family who are suffering from ill health. We will particularly be praying for Jean Kerton, Alan Dinsdale and Neil Monkman. Please add any other names to our Facebook Page who you feel that we should also be praying for. https://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Saints-Parish-Church-Normanton/168643834737
- Petition for Butterflies Children’s Centre There is a Petition on the Welcome Desk against the proposed closure (because of budget cuts being made by Wakefield Council) of the Butterflies Children’s Centre based at Newlands School. More information about the work they do is also available. Please support their campaign.
- Open Doors We would like to invite you to our next prayer meeting for our precious brothers and sisters who are persecuted for their faith in Jesus Christ. We will be meeting at Ginny Camponi’s home on Saturday 19th July 2014 at 10.30am to pray together and share fellowship, over tea and coffee. The new letter writing ...
- WOW – 23 July The advertised BBQ has now changed to a “Picnic & Pimms” Evening – same arrangements as the BBQ – please bring something along to add to the Picnic – there is a list on the Welcome Desk. Venue: TBC
- Church Walking Group Saturday Walk: 19 July We are planning to walk from Burnsall in Wharfedale to Trollers Gill. The walk is just over 7 miles with a shorter 5 mile option for those that need it. We meet at the Parish Church Rooms at 9am as usual. Monday afternoon walk: 21 July We will be walking in the Methley ...
- Parish BBQ Sundays 13, 20 & 27 July @ 1pm Alan and Rendel would like to invite you to the Vicarage garden for a Parish BBQ on any of the above Sundays. Bring a bottle and pudding! Please sign up on the sheets on the Welcome Desk so they know when you are coming and also ...
See further News items HERE