All Saints Parish Church, Normanton is a friendly and welcoming Anglican Church, committed to serving God and our local community. Our services follow traditional patterns but are lively and informal. In everything we do we place a high emphasis on the Bible, on worship & prayer and on building relationships. We would love to see you – why not join us?
- Health walk from the WellSorry, ended at 12:15 pm. Check Events Calendar for future events.
Click on items to read more.
- TLG – After School Club
- United – Youth Event
- Children’s Spirituality – What it is and why it matters! Saturday 15 November 9:45am – 4.30pm at Christ Church, Halton this day offers fresh and deep insights into children’s spirituality an enjoyable mix of interactive talks by an expert in the field and workshops on: Godly Play Prayer Spaces of interest to all, especially those involved in children’s work. £7 per person including refreshments, please bring a packed lunch See poster on Noticeboard for ...
- Church Walking Group Fortnightly Health Walks from The Well at Sunny Bank recommence as normal at 10.15am on Friday 24 October. Our next Monday afternoon walk will be on 27 October and we plan to visit the Yorkshire Sculpture Park at Bretton to enjoy the autumn colours. We meet at the Parish Church Rooms at 1pm. Please let John ...
- Open Doors Our next prayer meeting is at 10.30am on Saturday 25 October 2014. We will be meeting at Ginny Camponi’s home in Normanton to pray for our persecuted brothers and sisters in Christ and to share fellowship, over tea and coffee. We would love to see you if you are free. Love Stephanie and Ginny.
- The Feast of Tabernacles 25 October 2014 @ 7pm in the Parish Rooms Following on from the Passover Meal and Pentecost Uncovered – Alan now invites you to find out more about The Feast of Tabernacles and why it is so important in a Christian context. This event will take place in the Parish Rooms with a Pie & ...
See further News items HERE