All Saints Parish Church, Normanton is a friendly and welcoming Anglican Church, committed to serving God and our local community. Our services follow traditional patterns but are lively and informal. In everything we do we place a high emphasis on the Bible, on worship & prayer and on building relationships. We would love to see you – why not join us?
This week we are praying for:
- Prayer Walk – Week 2
Attlee Street Bacon Avenue Beckbridge Lane Beckbridge Road Beckbridge Way Beech Grove Belfry Way Benson Lane Bevan Avenue Beverley Close
- Alpha 2016 We will be starting our next Alpha Course on Tuesday 16 February at 7:30pm in the Parish Rooms. If you are interested in becoming part of the team, either to prepare the food, be a welcomer or deliver part of the course please see Alan or Diane as soon as possible. If you would like to ...
- Follow Me 2 A second series of evening teachings to explore faith and discipleship at Wakefield Cathedral Thursday 4th February Canon Loveday Alexander “How do we read St Luke’s Gospel” Future Date: Thursday 17th March Please contact the Cathedral on 01924 371802 if you will be attending – supper available!
- Church Walking Group The next Monday afternoon walk is on 1 February and we will be walking at Newmillerdam. Meet in the Parish Rooms car park for 1 pm. The Saturday walk will be on 6 February and we will be walking at Bolton Abbey. Meet in the Parish Rooms car park for 9am. Please let John and Kate know if ...
- Safeguarding A BIG thank you to all those who have completed the online DBS process! Could those who received a Confidential Self Declaration Form which they have not yet completed please do so and return it via the Church Office as soon as possible, so that all our Safeguarding records can be updated. Thank you, ...
- WoW Quiz Night! Come along to the Quiz Night at Victoria’s house on Wednesday 27th January. All Welcome! We will also be discussing the Theatre Trip which will be in April. Contact Marianne or Victoria for lifts.
- Children’s Society Boxes Reminder: Please can you bring in your Children’s Society boxes to be emptied if you haven’t all ready done so to Rachel Budby or Denise Sayles. If you would like a box please let either of us know.
See further News items HERE