All Saints Parish Church, Normanton is a friendly and welcoming Anglican Church, committed to serving God and our local community. Our services follow traditional patterns but are lively and informal. In everything we do we place a high emphasis on the Bible, on worship & prayer and on building relationships. We would love to see you – why not join us?
- Men’s Group Arts & Crafts Saturday 5 December 7pm Parish Rooms Bring beer and money for a takeaway (if you want one). Everyone welcome – if you’re a man!
- Church Christmas Card As in previous years, we are giving people the opportunity to sign a single card to the Church Family and make a donation in lieu of sending individual cards. The donation this year will go to the Prince of Wales Hospice.
- Christmas Lights Switch On Friday 4 December 5:30pm This year Churches Together will be handing out leaflets at the annual Lights Switching On. Please speak to Alan if you are interested in helping.
- Christingle Collecting Candles The new collecting candles are now available on the Welcome Desk along with collecting envelopes if you would prefer use them and Gift Aid your donation.
- Operation Christmas Child – Shoebox Appeal Thank you to everyone who donated money, items and filled a shoebox. Thanks also to Marianne for collecting lots of empty shoeboxes for people to use. This year we collected 48 shoeboxes! Rachel Budby
- Work for Church Day Saturday 5 December 2015 Following on from the successful Work for Church Day in the summer when we managed to tackle a number of jobs in and around the Parish Rooms, we are now having a further day to concentrate on Church. There are many things that need to be tackled, including cleaning, clearing out ...
See further News items HERE