All Saints Parish Church, Normanton is a friendly and welcoming Anglican Church, committed to serving God and our local community. Our services follow traditional patterns but are lively and informal. In everything we do we place a high emphasis on the Bible, on worship & prayer and on building relationships. We would love to see you – why not join us?
There are currently no events to display.
Click on items to read more.
- Second Hand Books As part of the redevelopment of the Bookstall area we will no longer be having any Second Hand books on sale. Consequently, any books which are left over at the end of August will be disposed of. If you know of any charitable groups or other churches who could make use of the books, ...
- Advance Notice: Normanton Gala Saturday 13th September Normanton Gala is a great opportunity for the church to meet our community! We are hoping that our stand this year will bring a fresh perspective of who we are, what we do and what we believe – over a coffee and homemade cake! But none of this will be possible without ...
- Baptism of Amos Huddlestone Amos is being baptised on Sunday 3rd August. Leah, Andrew and Ivy would like to invite everyone to stay after the service in church for cake & drinks to celebrate.
- Jean Kerton Many of you will have heard that sadly Jean Kerton passed away last week. A service for Jean will be held in church on Wednesday 6th August at 1:15pm.
- Vestry Hour During August the office will not be open on Tuesday evenings for Vestry Hour. If you have any queries, please contact Diane during normal office hours, Mon-Fri 9am-3pm.
- Services in August 3/8 Family Service with Baptisms 10/8 Communion 17/8 Morning Prayer with Thanksgivings 24/8 Morning Prayer 31/9 Communion
See further News items HERE