All Saints Parish Church, Normanton is a friendly and welcoming Anglican Church, committed to serving God and our local community. Our services follow traditional patterns but are lively and informal. In everything we do we place a high emphasis on the Bible, on worship & prayer and on building relationships. We would love to see you – why not join us?
This week we are praying for:
- Prayer Walk – Week 14
Martin Street Meadow Brook Chase Meadow Brook Close Meadow Brook Court Meadow Brook Green Mildred Sylvester Way Mill Hill Morris Fields Nelson Street Neville Street
- Identity Needed Since December the church has been receiving, each month by direct debit, new gifts from 2 people. Unfortunately I am unable to identify who the givers are, which means I am unable to claim potential Gift Aid. If you know you are one of these people, please would you identify yourself to me. Thanks, Derek Howell, Treasurer ...
- New Wine Women’s Conference If you are going on this Conference on 23rd April and still haven’t paid for your ticket, please can you do so as soon as possible. Thanks, Diane.
- Wow Theatre Trip Wednesday 13 April The minibus will be leaving the Parish Rooms at 6:30pm.
- Church Walking Group We have a Monday afternoon walk on 11th April and we are planning to walk at Wentworth Castle. Please meet at the Parish Rooms Car Park for 1pm. The next Saturday day walk is on 30th April and we will be walking in Padley Gorge and on the Longshaw Estate (near Hathersage in Derbyshire). Please meet ...
- APCM: Sunday 24 April 2016 This year’s Annual Parish Church Meeting will take place on Sunday 24 April immediately after the morning service. We will be having lunch together after the meeting. The main course will be provided but we are asking the congregation to bring drinks and desserts. We would like to extend our thanks to Andy Vanstan, Jonathan Brennan, Doris Haywood ...
- Dates for your Diary Wednesday 27th April – Coffee Morning and Craft Sale – fundraising event for The Well. If you can make an item to sell (cards, knitting etc), please let Diane know. Friday 8 July – Sunday 10 July Parish Weekend in Skipsea and at Normanton – booking forms available after Easter.
See further News items HERE