All Saints Parish Church, Normanton is a friendly and welcoming Anglican Church, committed to serving God and our local community. Our services follow traditional patterns but are lively and informal. In everything we do we place a high emphasis on the Bible, on worship & prayer and on building relationships. We would love to see you – why not join us?
Click on items to read more.
- This Christmas in West Yorkshire & the Dales http://youtu.be/6iSuQFHnd6E
- Church Walking Group Our last Saturday walk in 2014 is this coming Saturday 13 December. We plan to walk to North America from Langsett but don’t worry our walk options will range from 4 to 7 miles and no more! We meet at the Parish Rooms at 9am. We also have a Monday afternoon walk on 15 December and ...
- Remembrance Christmas Tree Christmas is a special time when we remember those we love and those we have lost. During this Christmas time you are invited to call into RJ Burgess Funeral Directors and leave your own message on a Remembrance Card that they will provide for you and then hang it on their “Remembrance Christmas Tree”. They will make a donation for every card hung on the tree. All donations will be given to Normanton Foodbank.
- New Wine: Blaze Women’s Days 2015 Harrogate Conference Centre Saturday, 28 February 2015 Further info from: www.new-wine.org/events/blaze-womens-days-2015-harrogate
- Christmas Fair & Carol Concert Sunday 14 December 2pm – 4:30pm Wakefield Trinity Wildcats Stadium Come and enjoy the spirit of Christmas, meet some of the Wildcats’ players and enjoy refreshments. Gavin will be taking part in the service so please go along and support him. Free entry.
- Christingle Collecting Candles The new collecting candles are now available on the Welcome Desk along with collecting envelopes if you would prefer use them and Gift Aid your donation.
See further News items HERE